Integrating state-of-the-art Virtual Reality technology...
...with behavioral and social interventions...
...all under the guidance of a dedicated masters-level
Behavioral Health Clinician.
The Vx Pain Relief Program Difference
A comprehensive approach to pain management
Addressing BioPsychoSocial needs while
leveraging Virtual Reality technology
Patient-centered and physician-directed
Clinically validated outcomes
Click for cohort and patient
The Vx Pain Relief Program leverages
state-of-the-art Virtual Reality technlogy to:
- Reduce the perceived intensity of pain signals
- Stimulate neuroplasticity to "rewire" the brain and lower the priority it gives to pain signals
- Help the patient become more "pain resilient" on a long-term basis
Behavioral & Social Interventions
The Vx Pain Relief Program provides each patient a dedicated masters-level Behavioral Health Clinician to not only coach the patient on how to use the Vx headset, but to:
- Provide motivation and behavioral interventions weekly to increase program compliance
- Employ CBT, ACT, MI and Mindfulness techniques
- Provide weekly updates to the treating physician